So much talking.

So much fighting.
So much hatred.
And then, today on Facebook, a Friday gift from someone I barely know. The perfect antidote to the week from Hades. I dare you to watch this (all the way through to its very charming conclusion) and not have hope. I dare you to believe that the world won't implode on itself:
I dare CNN, Fox News, and every purveyor of media worldwide to do nothing but run this video for twenty-four hours, over and over and over again. A steady stream of reminders that we are all people, that we all have arms and legs that dance and mouths that smile. I dare the world not to be better after that 24-hour dose of reality. This is just as real as any firebomb of hatred, any political rant, any crazy killing. These smiles, this laughter, those dances.
Now go outside and do your own dance. Take a video with your phone and let it fly into the stratosphere. Together let's fill the sky with a cloud full of dancing. Together let's build a world full of peace.


No comments:
Post a Comment